How it Works
On a juice cleanse you will replace your three regular meals with six cold-pressed juices and one detox tea. While cleansing, you cut out solid foods, snacks and stimulants like alcohol and caffeine.
- Choose the Project: Juice cleanse that is right for you. You can do that here.
- Check the schedule for the start date that works best for you and check availability.
- Place your order.
- Read our Cleanse Preparation page.
- A juice cleanse does require a fair amount of preparation and the more prepared you are, the easier it will be for you to reach the peaceful serenity that comes with juice cleansing.
- Plan to prepare for your upcoming cleanse 1-3 days before your cleanse starts.
- Read our During the Cleanse page.
- On the morning of your scheduled cleanse, our juices magically appear at your door along with a cleanse "cheat sheet" to help guide you through your cleanse.
- Drink the first bottle for breakfast and the ensuing bottles 2-3 hours apart. Repeat.
- Read our The "Aftermath" page.
- Plan to transition out of the juice cleanse for 1-3 days after the cleanse ends.